Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No-Eye-See

As I was packing to leave the office this evening, I still do not have a topic to write on today. So, I turned over to Theng Theng, sitting two cubicles away, and asked "What should I write in my blog today?".
.
And she effortlessly responded "Write about no-eye-see lo". I totally agree with her, having gone through a crappy meeting earlier. I was a bit disgusted with how some people behaved. Well, lets not get into that.
.
Have you ever come upon situations at work where you decide that no-eye-see is the best policy? No? Don't lie! I'm sure you do. And when should this policy be applied?
.
One, when you disagree on an issue, but are powerless to object due to pressure from higher management. No-eye-see.
.
Two, when a decision is made, and you are just 'FYI'ed and assigned to carry out the work, although you don't see the point. No-eye-see.
.
Three, when you see a bad judgment but no one listens to you. Well, you can't help if someone decides to dig his/her own grave. No-eye-see.
.
Four, when you comment, feedback, complain multiple (x100) times but things just can't be changed. No-eye-see.
.
And five. When you resigned and happily counting down to the last day. This is a definite - No-eye-see!

Now, do you SEE?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastically put.. I should use this phrase more... no-eye-see, SEE?

excalibur said...

OMG, you are making me laugh so loud, SEE?

Pikaping said...

I voted.. For Theng Theng!! Haha.. dun talk about work-lah.. sien! No eye see. Out of sight, out of mind! :P Haha.. wonder what will you blog about tomorrow?

无忧小猪 said...

Strongly Agree on ur point..so just start count down for ur last day...