Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back-to-back frustrated days

This seldom happens, but I had bad days at work since yesterday. I know, I know. Pikaping warned me not to discuss about work here, but I have a point to drive through at the end. Please be patient.

Both days started off well, but things began heading south after lunch. This afternoon, I received a pretty nasty email. And the last sentence read "I cannot accept your attitude for ...". What the heck!

No worries. I wasn't upset or anything. But I have to apologize to TY though, cause I was a bit rude in responding to him as I was concentrating on "loading" my bullets and SHOOT. Sorry!

I started off my email rather decently. But my last sentence was "... and I am very displeased with your accusations". Can you guess how is it like in between?

Minutes later, I was laughing it off with my boss (our cubicles are just separated by a partition). Well, obviously she was aware of what is happening and that person deserves it.

Apart from the laughter, she mentioned something that means a lot to me, "I must train someone to be like you". How nice.

So what's my point? I am someone worth being cloned. Ha ha!

2 comments:

Pikaping said...

Wonder will your clone eat fish?? heehee...

**Shih Nyien** said...

Beh Tahan!!
Writing such a long paragraph, after all is to praise yourself, haha...
Pikaping, I wonder too :p