Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Padas River - Mount Kinabalu - Sipadan Island

Another of my close friends left Penang for Singapore today. This makes me recall the time we spent together, especially those sweet memories while travelling together with the rest of the gang. You see...



The seven of us - SY, Ober, PS, JH, CT, BH and myself - went for vacations together for the past two years. Although CT ffk the rest of us for the last two trips, he did participated in the planning stage. CT, we forgive you for this.



The very first trip was really an adventure. It was a 8 days trip to Sabah, East Malaysia. We survived the wrath of Padas River, we conquered the magnificient Mount Kinabalu and we charmed the beautiful Sipadan Island.


More on our memories of this trip here, thanks to BH.


CT and SY, I miss you already...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just drop by Singapore(if I happen to be there) to pay me a visit. I might drop by Brisbane to pay u a visit too.

Anonymous said...

yes, it is a fun and memorable trip. And happy to say that it is not the only one for us as the travelmates. Anyway, we will meet up at another island in future. :p