Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Winter Festival Celebration at Boon Thai's

Firstly, I need to apologize to my supporters for not posting yesterday. I was at Boon Thai's place, celebrating winter festival (冬季). It was my first time to his apartment in N-Park.

When I reach at about 8.30pm, Chee Leng, Kim Lean, Kevin, Boon Thai and two other guys (sorry, I forgot your names) were having dinner. The dishes were cooked by Boon Thai (can you believe that?). From the guests' feedback, it was a good meal.

The main activity was to make glutinous rice balls (汤圆). It was such a funny moment as everyone was trying to give ideas on how to do that. Well, in the end, we managed and 1.5 hours later, we were enjoying the delicious 汤圆.


Next, we broke into two groups: karaoke and "mah jong". Well, as usual I am in the "mah jong" team with Chiew Kh'ng, Kin Mun and Kim Lean. Finally at about 2.00pm, all of us head home.

I enjoyed this gathering a lot and I believe the others too. Why not? as we get to relax, eat, sing and gamble.

No comments: