Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Watch out! Bombs coming through!

As I was preparing to retire last night, I was bombed. Not just one, but two, and just two weeks apart. Both were from my beloved coursemates in UTM and coincidentally, both are housemates.

Bomb#1: Margaret. This petite girl (still?) has a karate black belt. She looks tough, but she's funny. She's creative, and I still remember she can wrap a present in multiple ways without using cello-tape. Currently does programming as a living.

Bomb#2: Wai Mun. This tall girl (as tall as I am, so I'm short if she's on heels) is a high scorer, not in basketball, but in exams. She's funny as well, and helpful. I once borrow her PC for months to go online for a project. I think she does programming too.

Congratulations to both of you. Wishing you Happiness All the Way and stay pretty.

No comments: