Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Monday, December 10, 2007

Alex & Emily - the Wedding

Once I entered the hall, I can feel the warmth and sweetness of tonight's setting. Everything is mostly in lilac and the backdrop at the stage was decorated simply with Alex & Emily. Simple and nice. This is the wedding reception of my cousin brother, Alex, in Syuen Hotel, Ipoh.
.
I assigned myself as one of the photographers of the night. It has become a habit of me taking pictures during weddings, farewells, gatherings and other occasions. I am not really a good photographer, but just for the fun of it. I own a Canon S2 IS.
.
It was a fun night. And I am really happy for Alex. He is a fine young man, recently obtained a postgraduate degree in UK. Emily is sweet, sporting and has a charming smile.
.
The fact is, Alex and I only meet probably once a year (I don't even know he is known as Alex until now). And for the past two consecutive years, we met in London. He studied there, and I was on transit during my business trip. Despite that, we remain pretty close. But next year, probably we will meet somewhere else, other than London.
.
Alex & Emily, may you live happily ever after.


3 comments:

Pikaping said...

wow... you really keep your promise in updating your blog! Anyway, i assign myself as your photographer for your farewell, wedding.. Haha.. remember to invite me.. whereever you are.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Blog readers are very demanding. Make sure you have at least one entry in every 3 days...
Give you an idea..blog abt your brother.. =P

excalibur said...

Thanks pikaping. I'll sure invite you for my big day (thinking of doing that on a cruise, haha) but I don't fancy farewell too much.