Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Monday, January 28, 2008

Four more days to go

Hmm. How do I feel now that the count is down to 4 now? I was asked at least 5 times this morning.

Of all the feelings I am having now, being excited is the top of the list. Honestly, having a chance to start a new life in a place far, far away from home excites me. Thinking of all the new life experiences I will gain at the new place is pulling me away from where I am sitting. The fact that I need to be 101% in control of my life is something I am very much looking forward to. I just can't wait!

I am also starting to miss my dear family and all my friends. I will miss all the travellings, celebrations, hangouts, makan sessions, card/board game sessions, hiking sessions, drinking sessions and other. But I'm sure, with technology, we can be constantly in touch. Lucky for me, I can still spend Chinese New Year with my family this year.

Am I worried, about being alone at a foreign place? Not at all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to hear that you are ready to go, to fly and to explore your new life. All the best, friend!
Forget me NOT!!!

Anonymous said...

hello... No more updates from The Land of Down Under? :)

-chinlee