Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My first firefly experience

At 7.00 am today, I boarded flight# FY3401 from Penang to Subang Airport. As I walked toward the Focker 50, I suddenly realized that the plane is so small. However, this may sound hard to believe, but I actually enjoy this flight more than MAS. Why?

#1. Check-in was quick. I just waited for 5 minutes
#2. Seats was assigned (mine is 4D - aisle seat)
#3. Internal condition was clean and fresh
#4. Friendly stewardess (one actually helped me with my hand-carry ... he he)
#5. Smooth take off and landing
#6. On time!

Now, some tips on public transport from Subang Airport. You may, if you are rich, take the taxi. If not, you can easily take a bus to the nearest Putra LRT station, which only cost RM1. Here are some instructions:

#1. As you come out from Terminal 3, cross the road (I think this is Jalan Lapangan Terbang)
#2. Walk towards your left (you are now facing the airport) until you come to a bus stop
#3. You can take Metrobus#9 or Rapid KL U81, ask to be dropped off at the nearest LRT station (I took Metrobus #9 and got down near Asia Jaya LRT station)

Btw, I am now in Starbucks Sunway Pyramid. Waiting to meet up with Jerome. He he.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips. I am taking my 1st fireflyz flight from penang to kl this friday. Googled for transport information when i came across your blog.