Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hunt for text books

Now is 1.56pm on Thaipusam Day. In Coffee Bean again, G Hotel this time. Lately, I have been contributing a lot to its business, perhaps I should own it one day. Or I should say, I will.

To get there, I inched through Scotland Road and Jalan Utama. Kind of forgot that there are possessions today, with people carrying kavadi. A bit pissed and was thinking, why can't this be done somewhere else. But come to think of it, I am the stupid one. This happens every year and I should have taken different route. Haih.

Something interesting happened here, in Coffee Bean. I ordered a chocolate chip muffin and ESPriT passion fruit drink. As I am not feeling too good, I asked for a non-chilled bottle of drink. But there was none. Guess what the waitress did?

She ran through the chilled bottle of drink over tap water! I was like "OMG". That was the last think I can imagine will happen. It's crazy, but it's funny. Ha ha. I ended up with a chilled bottle, not having a choice. I guess, I just need to take the risk.

And the muffin is GREAT! The best I had so far.

My intention to come here is to hunt for text books in MPH. I tried Borders, but no luck. And again, wish me luck.

Happy Thaipusam Day!

No comments: