Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Where have I been?

Well, I guess some of you missed me ...

I haven't been updating my blog for some time as I am currently staying somewhere with no internet access. And I can't possibly update my blog at work. Haih.

Anyway, I am at Coffee Bean in Queensbay Mall now, utilizing my RM11.80 glass of "The Ultimate" by using their free hot spot service. Have you tried "The Ultimate"? Try it! I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I just love this.

Now, what have I been up to lately? Well, nothing much really, except that I had a lot of good food. Lets re-cap some of the calories I consumed for the past two weeks:

  • Pasta & Pizza and German sausage at Northam Beach Cafe
  • Kocha Taiwanese Food (x2) and Char Kuey Kak at Burma Road
  • Mario's Italian Food at Batu Ferringhi
  • 9-course dinner at Mag's Wedding Reception (Bayview Hotel)
  • Noodle Station at e-Gate
  • Sakae Sushi at Queensbay
  • Buffet Lunch at Equatorial Hotel
  • Audees at Pulau Tikus
  • Shinjutei at Pulau Tikus

Am I crazy? Hmm .... perhaps.

Next week, I will be out of office from Tuesday, for 4 days. I am on a very important mission, so WISH ME LUCK! I need lots of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck =p

excalibur said...

Thanks Jenny. Your best wishes indeed helped!