Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Short tour of my new place

My bedroom (picture taken from the door). Bed and matress are supplied. I bought the pillow from Kmart at AUD7.50 (ouch!). Bedsheet and pillow case from Penang days. My parents bought that duvet from China, really warm me up during the cold nights (and days).


Still my bedroom (picture taken from my bed). Study/computer table provided. And the rest are my stuffs. Outside the door are the stairs to the bathroom (up) and to the dining area (down).
.
.
The bathroom. I am sharing this with an Australian housemate.
.
.
Stairs to the dining area. Refrigerator at the end, dining area on the left and kitchen & laundry room on the right.
.

Dining area. Well, we only use two chairs, so the rest of the table is for "stuffs".


Living room. Big 52-inch HDTV from LG. Well, there is no cable TV, just 5 local channels. My favourite program to date is "You think you can dance", Australia version. Every Sunday 7.30-9.30 pm.


Kitchen (top right). It is equiped with possibly most gadjets needed to cook.

3 comments:

Pikaping said...

wow... very modern house! Cool!

Ivan said...

Hmm, very nice place you have there. Also, realized there's a Liverpool supporter in there ! Cheers ! Love the 'lotsa windows' concept.

Anonymous said...

Ya... your room is bright. Enjoy lo!