Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fun, fun, fun in Dreamworld

Dreamworld is located about an hour south of Brisbane. It is a themepark, pretty similar to a combination of Six Flags and Disneyland in US (not in term of size, but the activities). URL: http://www.dreamworld.com.au/.
.
Had a fun day with 7 cool mates - KC, Melissa, Joseph, Jackie, Jan-Erik, Calvin and Joshua. All from Singapore, except Jan-Erik (Norway). We started at 8.30am and bid goodbyes only at 9.00pm.

I risked my life on most of those trilling rides offered, except for The Claw. It is not that I am afraid, but extreme spinning and me just does not work. See this video:


My favourites are Tower of Terror and Wipeout.


We ended the day by having the famous pancake in Brizzy, Pancakes at the Manor. What a sweat end to an exciting day!


It was nice hanging out with you guys. Thanks!

1 comment:

Pikaping said...

Wow.. Lots of Fun with cool mates! Enjoy!