Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My first day at school

Hmm, how does it feel like going back to school after 6 years? One word:

SLEEPY

Anyway, it didn't really get off a good start at the very beginning. Firstly, I have to walk to school in the raining. It's not heavy rain though, just drizzle. Then, I got lost, trying to figure out where the lecture room is. The school is a bit like a maze, probably that is what makes it amazing.

Alright, found the lecture room. However, the air-con is not working. So, it was stuffy and hot thoughout the 3 hour session. I really pity the lecturer, he was sweating so heavily. But he got my respect too, he kept lecture going.

Today is a Finance class. We were lectured about present value (PV), future value (FV) and annuity. Does it ring a bell to you?

Anyway, soon after class, I head to the library and borrow the first book, on Statistics. That's for tomorrow's lecture. And as I walked back just now, the rain hasn't stop. Haih. However, I love this temperature, a bit cooling, but minus the rain.

And I am cooking spaghetti for tonight. Yummy, I hope. Want some?

1 comment:

无忧小猪 said...

woo..at least u know how to cook..glad to knw tat u enjoy ur life..