Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My new favourite past time

Yes, you are right. I have been polishing my culinary skills. You can follow my progress in this blog. I can guarantee that all food posted are certified to be of good quality and were tested by "professionals". The products for today are:


Fettucini with Garlic and Anchovies


Butter Cake

Oh! I forgot to mentioned that I prepared the filling for Vietnamese Spring Roll last Sunday and invited some friends over. It was so hillarious as everyone was trying to get his spring roll right. Ha hah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, pasta looks good, but the cake a bit weird, is it because the angle of this photo not right :p

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

mk said...

wow, can you send me the fettuccine recipe? The butter cakes looks a bit blow up :p