Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blood drained in a caravan

I think I am a "blood-donation" addict. It was such a joy yesterday, that 470ml of blood was finally drained from my veins. I know, I know. You must be thinking that I am a FREAK.

Here is where the blood donation took place, in a mobile center that is stationed in the university every month for 4 days:

And this is how how arm was bandaged. I feel it's a bit exagerated. See how happy I am!

3 comments:

Pikaping said...

Wow! Well Done! Keep up the blood letting spirit! What a huge bandage! Got lenglui to do the wrapping?

excalibur said...

Sigh. Aunty la. No special massage like in HYS. He he.

RyeUrn said...

Usually ppl "suck blood" rather than give blood haha. I'm inspired by your blog. I'm gonna start blogging again haha. Link me bro http://ryeurn.blogspot.com. And let me know your next trip to Sydney.